Log in to view contact details
Hi, I'm Sebby and I specialise in weightlifting and barbell training. I will teach you how to lift safely and effectively whilst having fun with your training. My sessions are focused around the basic power-lifting exercises - squats, deadlifts, bench press and Olympic weightlifting exercises - snatch as well as clean and jerk.
All abilities are welcome, whether you're just starting your journey in lifting or are looking to compete at national level, I'm here to coach you through the process. As well as weightlifting, many of my clients include HIIT training within their sessions. Depending on your goals, I can tailor sessions to your needs and combine different methods of training to maximise training results.
The best way to find out if I'm the right coach for you is to check out my Instagram and/or Facebook page (links below). You'll find out a lot of information on what it's like to train with me, what my sessions look like and the progress that my clients have made as a result of working with me.
When you see me on the gym floor, feel free to come and ask for advice, organise a 1-2-1 PT session and/or a technique assessment session.
Please take a look at my Facebook / Instagram pages:
- Body fat reduction
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- British Weightlifting Level 1 - Certificate in Coaching
- Certificates from Klokov (World Champion 2008) and Torokhtiy (Olympic Champion 2012) in Olympic Lifting
- Masters Degree in Physiotherapy
- ITEC Massage Therapy Diploma
- Certificate in Kinesiology Taping
- Certified in Sports Nutrition
- Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer