Log in to view contact details
The reason I became a Personal Trainer was my passion for sport, fitness and the desire to help people achieve their goals, overcome difficulties and barriers as well as improve health, wellbeing and sport performance.
I am a big believer of old school training combined with strength and conditioning and new modern systems based on high intensity workouts.
The best reward for me is seeing my clients make even small positive changes that have a big influence on their life and the way they feel about themselves.
I understand that busy lifestyles and hectic schedules might put you off from training, being active and looking after your health. But I will guide and teach you how to make good choices and fit them into your routine.
I will give you all the necessary support to push you the extra mile.
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- MSc in Physical Education
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training with Business Planning
- Body Type Nutrition Coach – BTN Academy
- OLF-EKI – Extreme Kettlebell Instructor Level 1
- First Aid