Log in to view contact details
Hi, my name is James and I am a proud member of the PureGym Personal Training team.
Sport, health and fitness have always been passions of mine since an early age, which led me to study sports and education and University. Combined with my Level 3 Personal Training qualification, my university degree has provided me with a great in-depth knowledge varying from coaching, health and fitness as well as sports specialist knowledge.
As your Personal Trainer, I understand that everyone is different and that's why I plan all sessions to suit each individual client dependant on their lifestyle, likes, dislikes and their pathway to achieving their goals and ambitions. As an individual, I pride myself on dedicating 100% to all tasks to make sure I deliver and high standard of work.
I cover all aspects of training from fat burning to muscle toning, however the knowledge I have gained along my educational pathway has provided me with the skills and knowledge to apply exercise techniques and workouts to a sports specialised standard. I aim to make sessions as creative a possible to ensure that everyone finds exercise and fitness thoroughly enjoyable, interactive and rewarding.
During your time with me, you will learn;
- How to break your overall goals down into smaller, manageable targets
- Explore a range of different training styles and techniques
- Expand your current knowledge about nutrition and 'diets' to help you lead a healthier lifestyle in the future
- Finally, become more confident in your own fitness level and ability level
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Weight loss
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Sports and Education BA Joint Honours Degree
- First Aid at Work