|Monday - Friday||6am - 10pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||8am - 8pm|
And get these Plus benefits
As we reopen your gym, opening hours and class availability are subject to change. Opening hours information can be found on your gym’s homepage and information about classes is on your gym’s classes page.
Explore a new avenue on the road to a healthier lifestyle at our great-value gym in Liverpool where everyone and every body is welcome. We cater for all levels of fitness whether you’re a newbie, regular or pro, because we have hundreds of high-quality gear throughout all of our 230+ gyms.
We have 5 gyms in Merseyside. View all our Merseyside gyms.
Inside the gym
- Harvey Roberts Gym Manager
- Zak Adams Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
What makes us stand out from the rest of the crowd? Firstly, we are open 24 hours, so whether you’re an early bird or a night owl we are here for you to work out whenever you please. Secondly, there is no contract when you join PureGym - just a monthly membership, which means you are free to focus on fitness and not your finances. Thirdly, we have more than 50 free classes available every week. Whether you like circuits, cycles or want to try a new experience like our non-contact box fit class, we have something to suit your tastes.
Over 220 Pieces Of High Quality Kit
Just because we’re a cheap gym don’t assume you will be short-changed on equipment. We have more than 220 pieces of high-quality gear for you to enjoy, so choose from our cross trainers, treadmills, steppers and rowers, or strain those muscles on our suspension trainers or resistance apparatus.
Get Started Today
We have everything you need to help you hit your fitness targets so become a member online and kick-start your new lifestyle at one of our free exercise inductions in which an instructor will show you how the equipment works and help you choose an exercise that fits your needs. But, if you fancy giving us a try first, book one of our day passes online to get a flavour of what’s on the menu.
Boost your membership
Staying hydrated is one of the ways you can maximise your workout performance, and in turn, get better results in the gym. To help you stay hydrated during your workouts, we now have a unique Sports Water station available in the gym which is filled with water with extra added vitamins and minerals. For just £6 extra on top of your membership, you can enjoy 500ml of chilled sugar-free sports water at every visit to the gym, and you get your first two servings for free! To find out more, click here.
How to find us
- Mount Pleasant car park: 4 mins walk, Mon-Sat 7am-8pm, Sun 9am-8pm, £1.30 an hour
- Liverpool Hanover Street: 4 mins walk, Mon-Sun 24hrs, £2 an hour or £3.50 overnight
- St John’s Shopping Centre: 4 mins walk away, Mon-Sun, 24hrs, £2 an hour
- 44 Hanover Street: 6 mins walk, Mon-Sun, 24hrs, £2.40 an hour
- Duke Street: 6 mins walk, Mon-Sun, 24hrs, 80p for 30 mins
Alternatively, there are two bus stops within 50 metres of the club on Lime Street. Bus numbers 74, 75, 80, 80a, 82, 86, 86a and 86c stop there every 6-14 minutes and Liverpool Central Station is a one minute walk away.
If you're looking for a 24-hour budget gym in Liverpool we tick all the boxes, so why not sign up today? You won't regret it.