PureGym – the UK’s favourite gym
- More members choose PureGym than any other gym brand in the UK.
As of August 2019, PureGym had a Membership base of 1,095,397 and is selling gym memberships across over 250 gyms across the UK. See breakdown of other brands in the industry.
- The evidence provided below to substantiate this ‘favourite’ claim has been collated from a third-party research company, The Leisure Database Company (Leisure DB) which is a leading independent specialist in the leisure sector, providing key market intelligence and analysis across the fitness industry. Established over 30 years ago, the company works with a wide range of fitness operators, suppliers, consultants and investors in a variety of different ways.
- Leisure DB’s website can be accessed via leisuredb.com /
- The most recently published data on the industry can be found on the following link and confirms that PureGym has more members and more gyms than any other gym brand by a considerable degree: leisuredb.com/publications
- Please see chart extracted from the above report:
Source: The State of the Fitness Industry Report 2019